This contract fully meets the regulations of entry and stay of foreigners who study in the Schengen Area.
This annual and flexible insurance includes the coverage of sufficient medical expenses and civil liability.
Up to 12 months
Country of residency
Country out of the European Union
Students in Europe
Before 60 y.o
€118 / year
Support for hospitalization costs up to €30,000
- 70% of the Social Security reimbursement base per insured person and per year
Reimbursement of costs excluding hospitalization up to € 30,000 per insured and per year for :
- Doctor, radiology: 70% of the Social Security reimbursement base, deductible 23 € for the 1st act
- Analyzes: at 60% of the Social Security reimbursement base
- Paramedical acts: nursing and physiotherapy care at 60% of the social security reimbursement base
- Pharmacy from 15% to 70% of the Social Security reimbursement base
To know more information about the Medical Costs Coverage, you can check the dedicated page here (in French)
Civil Liability Insurance, deductible €80
- Bodily injury and material and immaterial damage combined up to € 4,575,000
- Material and non-material damage only up to € 76,225
- Objects entrusted as part of an internship
To know more informations about the Public Liability, you can check the dedicated page here. (in French)
- Relapses of previously observed diseases with a risk of sudden and near unbound worsening.
- The consequences or relapses of accident or illness previously observed and the medical expenses incurred by the diagnosis or treatment of a physiological condition (pregnancy) already known before the effective date of the guarantee
- When the insured practices a sport in a professional, practical or amateur race that requires the use of a land, air or waterborne motor vehicle.
- When the insured uses as pilot or passenger an ultralight, hang-glider, flying wing, parachute or paraglider.
|Subscription||Before 40 y.o||Before 60 y.o|
|Per person||€118 / year||€198 / year|
Medical repatriation to the country of origin
- Repatriating the insured’s body to his/her country of origin in the event of death
- Funeral expenses necessary for the body transportation
- Legal assistance, up to € 760
- Payment of a capital of € 15,000 in the event of accidental death or disability
|Guarantee amount||Before 40 y.o.||Before 60 y.o.|
|Before 60 y.o.||€ 82||€ 168|
- 100% coverage on the Social Security reimbursement base for hospital costs up to € 46,000 per insured per year
- Daily costs in the event of hospitalization
- 100% reimbursement on the Social Security reimbursement base for medical costs excluding hospitalization.
- Optical and dental: 100% on the Social Security Reimbursement Base instead of 80%
From 80% to 100% of the Social Security Reimbursement Base instead of 70%
- Dental care : cavities only (package of 150 € the first year only)
- Optics : corrective lenses only
- Medical acts and Pharmacy
- Surgery and Hospitalization:
- up to € 46,000 per year and per insured under 40 years old
- up to € 800 per year per insured under 60 years old
|Guarantee amount||80 % of the S.S. reimbursement base||100 % of the S.S. reimbursement base|
|Before 40 y.o.||€ 150||€ 512|
|Before 60 y.o.||€ 330||€ 700|