The reference of health insurance for student traveling abroad for studies or training period.
This package offers the highest level of guarantees with unlimited coverage of medical expenses.
Up to 366 days
Country of residency
All the world except the exclude countries
40 years old
À partir de
From €29 / month
In order to respond favorably to the growing demand from travelers not yet insured by GObyAVA and who are already abroad, since March 28, 2020 a minimum premium (excluding options) of 200 € (worldwide destination) and 300 € (destination USA / Canada) per insured will be applied to new customers subscribing to this contract frum abroad. Non refundable premium.
Send the reference of your quote (IN-20 XXXXXX) or your personal informations (name, first name, date of birth, address in France, Health Plan contract date of effect, date of end of the contract, country of destination, possible options) to email@example.com or via Whatsapp to validate your membership request which will be paid from your insured area.
- Repatriating the insured to the medical center or to his/her home address
- Meeting the costs of a travel ticket and the accomodation expenses of a member of the insured’s family
- Meeting the costs of a travel ticket in case of hospitalization (more than 48 hours) of a family member
- Repatriating the insured’s body to his/her country of origin in the event of death
- Return with children
- Legal assistance abroad up to €3.000
- Bail bond abroad up to €7.500
Unlimited cover of medical expenses abroad at real cost without deductible
- Direct payment in case of hospitalization. In the event of hospitalization, obligatory call to the assistance platform
- Reimbursement for other medical expenses (consultation, analyses, drugs, etc.)
- Reimbursement for emergency dental treatment : actual expenses up to €300
- Reimbursement for optical emergency : actual expenses up to €250, deductible on each file €50.
Temporary return :
If the Insured stays in France temporarily for a period of less than 30 consecutive days (e.g.
holidays), even though his/her planned stay abroad has not ended and his/her contract is still valid, in accordance with the dates appearing on his/her Enrolment Application and Assistance Card, he/she shall benefit from the payment of medical expenses arising from an accident or an illness.
This payment shall be made up to the limit and subject to the deductible specified in the “Table of Limits” and as a supplement to the French Social Security benefit for those who pay national insurance, and failing this, limited to the stipulated rate of the French Social Security scheme
- Coverage in case of hospitalization up to € 1,000,000, without deductible
- Reimbursement of health up to 15.000 €, without deductible
- Emergency dental care up to 300 €, without deductible.
European Union : See note to the traveler regarding the specific terms of reimbursement.
- Loss, theft or damage to baggage, maximum any one Insured and in all : €2.000. Deductible on each files : € 25
- Baggage theft during the stay, only in case of aggression
Valuable objects : refund cap limited up to 50% of the amount of guarantee
Civil Liability Insurance, deductible 80 €
- Bodily injuries up to 4.500.000 €
- Property damage up to € 450,000
- Fire water damage up to € 100,000
- Payment of a capital of € 8,000 in case of accidental death or disability
- Payment of a capital of 40.000 € in case of invalidity
- Transmission of urgent messages
- Advance of funds up to €500, in case of loss or theft of means of payment, passport, etc.
- Relapses of previously observed diseases with a risk of sudden and near unbound worsening.
- The consequences or relapses of accident or illness previously observed and the medical expenses incurred by the diagnosis or treatment of a physiological condition (pregnancy) already known before the effective date of the guarantee
- When the insured practices a sport in a professional or practical way or takes part in an amateur course requiring the use of a land, air or water powered machine
- When the insured uses as pilot or smuggler an ultralight, hang gliding, flying wing, parachute or paraglider.
Reimbursement of the studies cost not made to €15.000
- in case of hospitalization for more than 60 days following an accident or illness
- in the event of medical repatriation or early return following the death of a parent
All the assured receive a nominative card, to insert in the wallet or in a travel notebook. This card can facilitate the access to the hospitals.
- In case of temporary return of the insured, extension of the duration of the guarantee up to 90 consecutive days (instead of 30 days) from the date of return.
- Upon the definitive return of the insured or at the end of the contract, maintenance of the guarantee (on the social security reimbursement basis) for 90 days from this date, the time to regain rights.
€5,000, for trekking in high mountains, mountaineering, caving or off-piste skiing.
Exclusion buyback for the practice of dangerous sports below, except under the guarantee CIVIL RESPONSIBILITY ABROAD where the exclusion is maintained.
- Sailing boat
- The kite-surf
- The hang glider
|Cost||Before 40 y.o|
|Per person||€10/ month|
All paid activities in excess of € 550 gross monthly.
|Cost per person||Internship agreement only||All the paid activities except internship agreement|
|Before 40 y.o||€10 / month||€10 / month|