The only contract that meets the selection criteria of American universities and approved by the most demanding of them.
This package, the most complete existing, is a real economy option compares to the package offers by the institution
Country of residency
USA and/or Canada
40 years old
€95 / month
In order to respond favorably to the growing demand from travelers not yet insured by GObyAVA and who are already abroad, since March 28, 2020 a minimum premium (excluding options) of 200 € (worldwide destination) and 300 € (destination USA / Canada) per insured will be applied to new customers subscribing to this contract frum abroad. Non refundable premium.
Send the reference of your quote (IN-20 XXXXXX) or your personal informations (name, first name, date of birth, address in France, Health Plan contract date of effect, date of end of the contract, country of destination, possible options) to email@example.com or via Whatsapp to validate your membership request which will be paid from your insured area.
- Repatriating the insured to the medical center or to his/her home address
- Meeting the costs of a travel ticket and the accomodation expenses of a member of the insured’s family
- Meeting the costs of a travel ticket in case of hospitalization (more than 48 hours) of a family member
- Repatriating the insured’s body to his/her country of origin in the event of death
- Legal assistance abroad up to €3.000
- Bail bond abroad up to €7.500
- Search and rescue expenses up to €5.000 or €25.000 per event
- Transmission of urgent messages
- Advance of funds up to €500, in case of loss or theft of means of payment, passport, etc.
Unlimited cover of medical expenses abroad at real cost without deductible
- Direct payment in case of hospitalization. In the event of hospitalization, obligatory call to the assistance platform
- Reimbursement for other medical expenses (consultation, analyses, drugs, etc.)
- Reimbursement for emergency dental treatment : actual expenses up to €300
- Reimbursement for optical emergency : actual expenses up to €250, deductible on each file €50.
Temporary return :
If the Insured stays in France temporarily for a period of less than 30 consecutive days (e.g.
holidays), even though his/her planned stay abroad has not ended and his/her contract is still valid, in accordance with the dates appearing on his/her Enrolment Application and Assistance Card, he/she shall benefit from the payment of medical expenses arising from an accident or an illness.
This payment shall be made up to the limit and subject to the deductible specified in the “Table of Limits” and as a supplement to the French Social Security benefit for those who pay national insurance, and failing this, limited to the stipulated rate of the French Social Security scheme
- Pre-existing diseases coverage consolidated : unlimited cover
- Mental or nervous illness coverage : unlimited cover
- Maternity : unlimited cover
- To all expectations from American universities (drug or alcohol abuse)
Daily compensation in case of hospitalization
€30/ per day maximum 365 days
- Loss, theft or damage to baggage, maximum any one Insured and in all : €2.000. Deductible on each files : € 25
Valuable objects : refund cap limited up to 50% of the amount of garanty
Public liability abroad :
- Maximum bodily injury : € 4.500.000
- Maximum property damage : € 450.000
- Deductible on each loss : €80
The holiday legal liability coverage :
- Maximum propoerty damage : € 100.000
- Deductible on each loss : €80
- Maximum any one insured : €8 000
- Up to €40 000, déductible 30%
- Relapses of previously observed diseases with a risk of sudden and near unbound worsening.
- The consequences or relapses of accident or illness previously observed and the medical expenses incurred by the diagnosis or treatment of a physiological condition (pregnancy) already known before the effective date of the guarantee
- When the insured practices a sport in a professional or practical way or takes part in an amateur course requiring the use of a land, air or water powered machine
- When the insured uses as pilot or smuggler an ultralight, hang gliding, flying wing, parachute or paraglider.
|Subscription||Before 40 y.o|
|Per person||€95 / month|
Reimbursement of the studies cost not made to €15.000
- in case of hospitalization for more than 60 days following an accident or illness
- in the event of medical repatriation or early return following the death of a parent
All the assured receive a nominative card, to insert in the wallet or in a travel notebook. This card can facilitate the access to the hospitals.
- In case of temporary return of the insured, extension of the duration of the guarantee up to 90 consecutive days (instead of 30 days) from the date of return.
- Upon the definitive return of the insured or at the end of the contract, maintenance of the guarantee (on the social security reimbursement basis) for 90 days from this date, the time to regain rights.
5,000 €, for trekking in high mountains, mountaineering, caving or off-piste skiing.
Exclusion buyback for the practice of dangerous sports below, except under the guarantee CIVIL RESPONSIBILITY ABROAD where the exclusion is maintained.
- Sailing boat
- The kite-surf
- The hang glider
|Price per person||€10 / month|